Thursday 4 August 2011

There's lovely now - Some fresh Conti rubber!

I've been waiting for this tub for a few months now, I love Continental tubs! I've been running a Comp22 on my TT bike for a while now, but to be honest it's not an ideal TT tyre. Oh yes, the Comp22 is grippy as a very grippy thing, but it's best on the road bike! Plus at £65 a pop, it's not the cheapest thing in the world once it's worn out!
 So here we have a new (and hopefully very quick) Continental Podium TT 22mm. I'd best get out and test it sometime soon - I've Coventry CC's 25 next week, which I won last year with a new PB and course record of 52-03... I'm sure I can go faster!

2 comments:

Davep said...

Nice blog Matt, I started one a couple of years ago but haven't added much too it recently.

I also like conti tubs. My first ones were sprinters which were fine but didn't feel super fast. I now have some podium tt's like these and they feel faster and are lasting really well too.

Davep said...

should have plugged my blog!! www.pennyfarthingmadness.blogspot.com